domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

San Cristobal hill

Hello :D I’d like to write about a place that I like in Santiago: it is San Cristobal hill.
San Cristobal hill is located in the centre of the city, on the north of Mapocho river. It can be seen from almost all parts of the city joined with Immaculate Conception monument on its peak are a city’s symbol.
With Tupahue hill form the Parque Metropolitano de Santiago, which is I think the biggest urban park of the country. It is a beautiful part of the city, very touristical. There is a zoo, places to do barbecue, Immaculate Conception sanctuary, a Japanese Garden, etc. It’s a nature wonder and it’s also a fantastic place to do light trekking, running or mountain bike.
I used to go all the time when I was younger because I lived in Santiago’s downtown, ; now, miles away from this place so I haven’t be there since my first year of college. Back then we planed a reaunion before classes started so we could meet and didn’t went alone to faculty activities xD It was an enjoyable time.

My favourite place of San Cristobal hill it’s the Japanese Garden, because its quiet and beautiful, is how I imagine Japan is.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario