jueves, 25 de julio de 2013


Hi ! I would like to tell you about a song I like; it is Nirvana’s version of The man who sold the world. Originally, this song belongs to David Bowie, but I think Nirvana’s performance is better, so sorry Bowie’s fans xD

In 1994, Nirvana played an unplugged tv concert for MTV, in which they played fourteen songs, some of their most emblematic ones and covers from other bands and musicians. The most interesting aspect of this show was that the songs were played on acoustic version, that made stand out Nirvana member’s musical skills.
I like all songs that were played, but my favourite as I said before is The man who sold the world, I love the the sound of doublé bass on background, the soft drums and spectacular guitar performance and melancholic  singing of Kurt Cobain, who I also love hahahah


I think it is the kind of song everyone knows about , even if they do not like this type of music; must be a classic rock song since it was released. It is definitely one my favourites of all time. I even have it as ringtone of my Smartphone.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario