lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

I'd like to talk to you about a good friend of mine. Her name is Anaisa, we met at primary school in 5th grade.
We went to the same school since 1st grade, but in different groups, so we became friends when  we were put together in the same group.We became friends because our similar personality and music taste, besides our love for animals.
We thought that our friendship could suffer when we graduate in 8th grade from primary school but It didn't, the first grade of secondary we went to different schools but the next year her parents put her in my school because they believe the other school wasn't a good one, so luckily we saw each other every day until we finished secondary.
Now in college we see each other less then before but we still are close, I think. xD She's the kind of friend that you know is still there, even though we can´t get together very offen. I always have thought that friends we made at school are the best, because knowing a person since infancy or adolescence allow you to see every facet of them, and they know everything too. When we go to college its harder to find friends like that, a proof of that is that I met my best friend Yannira at school too.
So I hope Anaisa and me will be friends for many years, and when she graduates and become the best best vet on our country xd she will take care of our other best friends, our pets.

2 comentarios:

  1. You've been friends for a long time! That's great =)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello bernie, this post is fantastic, the friends of the life are the best!

    ResponderBorrar