lunes, 15 de abril de 2013


Hi ! I'd like to tell you about one of my favorite photography’s, and I actually took it on my tenth birthday. It was a festive time (obviously), and I was taking pictures of everything and everyone. Back then, a new family member had arrived about two months ago; it was my dog. Her name was Almendra and she was a really beautiful puppy, and she did seem to enjoy the party too, playing and running all over my house, so in a moment she was running in my direction  and I grab and focus the camera really quickly and ¡FLASH! .. I thought that I had not taken it well, and I didn’t know it was a great picture until it was developed and print, because it was and old camera we had at the time.So when my mom brought my birthday pictures to my house and see Almendra’s one it was an hilarious moment, it appears to show Almendra floating in the air and her ears are lift like cat’s ears xd I like the picture because its really funny to see and also because she isn’t with us now, she’s in dog’s heaven :)

1 comentario: