lunes, 1 de abril de 2013


Hello readers, I want to talk to you about a trip I had made every year since I can remember.
I was born in Santiago and I lived here since then. My mother is from here too but my dad isn't. He arrived here in late 80's from Temuco; he's from the south outskirts of that city known as Maquehue.
So when I was about two years old I started to travel there with him every summer and spend about a month visiting my grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins that live there and in other cities in La Araucanía region.
In Maquehue live my grandparents; in a small piece of land they raise animals and cultivate vegetables, fruits and wheat.
The place has fantastic landscapes around it. I never get bored there because there are always things to do; feeding the animals, go to the river near by the house or just take a walk its very entertainment and relaxing for me.
Therefore, I wait long for the day of the trip came, and I will enjoy the magnificence of nature on that part of Chile and of course, my paternal family company.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bernardita! I traveled La Araucania region in next summer!with my best friend! We were two weeks in Lican Ray! wonderful! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sounds like a wonderful peaceful place:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sounds like a really relaxing place, I'm glad you have the opportunity to go and rest.

    ResponderBorrar